This recipe is nothing new. In fact, if you google it, there are tons of lasagna recipe's. And, just because it's mine, it's not different at all. But, it's mine, and I do it a lot, because my uncles like it. So, once in a week (mostly) I do it. You migh say "what a garfield!", a friend of mine calls me that (yes, you now it's you). But I don't eat everytime, and not even my orange chubby cat Sam. Actually, he doesn't like meat. If you think, it's an easy-to-do dish, and you can do it today to eat at lunch, wich is useful.
Lasagna à La Sofia
(for about 5 persons)
- 550 g of mince
- Olive Oil
- Tomato sauce
- Minced Garlic
- Tabasco Sauce
- White Wine
- Half of an Carrot
- Lasagna pasta
- Bechamel Sauce (500 mL)
- Gratted Mozzarella and Emental
- Gratted Parmesan
- Fry the onion, garlic in olive oil, not for long. Then add the mince. Let it be for a minute or two, and add the tomato sauce. I don't have measure, because it's as you like it. Normally I use two packages of 210 gr.
- Then add the rest of the spices: oregano, salt, tabasco sauce (only two or three droplets), minced garlic (I love garlic). And add the wine. Again I don't have measure, normally I add more or less, depending if I want the meat more loose or not.
- Cut the carrot in little squares and add to the meat. Let it cook, until it's done.
- In a rectangular tray, put two teaspoons of bechamel in the bottom, and spread it. Put an layer of pasta, add a layer of meat, another layer of pasta, and another of meat. End it with another layer of pasta. Normally with my tray I have two layers of meat.
- On the top of the last layer of pasta, put the rest of the bechamel sauce, all of it. Smooth it well. And add the cheese. Well, as I love a lot of cheese, I add an large layer of cheese. I add the gratted parmesan because I love the little sour taste and crunchy texture.
Hope you do it and like it like I do.Love,Sofia G.P.S: I know I told you here I would share recipes with mushrooms. I have done a lot of mushroom risottos with differente type of mushrooms.... but I always forgot to take pictures! Hope the next time I'll remember it.