What I read:
(In English, Acacia: The War with Mein is equivalent for the #1 and #2 portugueses books, and Acacia: The Other lands, is equivalente for #3 that it's the first hald, but it's still missing #4 because it's not translate, In Portugal some books, like "Game of Thrones, one English book it's translated in two Portugueses are the book. I know, it's such a stealing, because the price of two portuguese books is bigger than the price of one English book)
Movies I Saw (new to me & already saw):
- Astérix et Obélix au service de sa Majesté
- P.S.: I love you
- Your Highness
- Les Visiteurs 1
- Hotel Transylvania
- Tom this month was in home, near to me. He was ill, with some kind of feline flu. He is so sweet, so dear! Sam and him played like they were some kittens again. The only thing that went wrong was... that Tom as was barely good and the rain stopped, run away from home, to the fields. My cats hate me.
- Had some holidays this month (yey!), and my work on the lab was with my advisor so it was a good month.
- Color Run was postponed to 7 of April. I think it's going to be a crazy day!
- Finaly, got my new shelves in my bedroom. My books needed some space. And I realized I have a lot of bookmarks
What about my new cactus?
- Got some time to crochet. I think I'm going to end my blanket in 2020.
- Went to the biocosmetics workshop and loved what I learned. Can't wait to have the materials to show you some recipes.